Activities and Amenities
- Maximum two vehicles, or one RV/trailer per site; trailers count as 1 vehicle; extra vehicle fee of $7 collected on-site
- Campers with reservations must check in with the manager
- Campers are permitted to stay 21 nights
- This is a high elevation facility; please use caution when traveling from lower elevations
- Be bear aware; keep all food out of site in approved containers or locked inside your vehicle and remove all food from area after eating; always keep a clean camp and do not feed any wild animals
- Click here for more information about Inyo National Forest
Hiking within the Inyo Wilderness requires a special permit for both day and overnight stays. These permits are managed through a limited allocation system. Please CLICK HERE if you are interested in more information on these permits.
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From Bishop or Mammoth Lakes, California, follow U.S. Highway 395 (about 30 miles north of Bishop). Take the Tom's Place exit and go 1 mile on Rock Creek Road.
- No events in this location